Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Batter up!

It is still practice for our baseball team....okay, my son's team....lol. Who am I kidding? I haven't really played ball in 20 years!!

Anywho, I got a jump start on a thank you for Coach John...


This is a svg file from the Cutting Cafe



They, along with Stamping Chef


are our sponsors for {PIN}spirational Challenge #58. Our photo this week was easy peasy inspiration.....just 'cuz I am a sports' mom!!


I mounted my cut out bat onto brown card stock and then onto the infield some grassy designer paper. I don't (gasp) have an electronic cutter, so I used scissors, but skipped cutting out the laces and drew them in myself. The embellies are buttons my friend Kelly gifted me many, many moons ago!


Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

this is a awesome card and the background is perfect.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh, this card turned out great. I love all of the little embellies. That grass DP is just perfect. Batter up!