Thursday, February 7, 2013

Did you think


I got lost?
Nope, I had to catch up on housework....NOT my favorite thing to do...lol
(Is it anyone's?)

Today I have a card following sketch 184 from Tuesday Morning Sketches and played along at Riley and Company ~ using non-traditional colors for Valentine's Day. There is a touch of red....hope it doesn't disqualify me since my primary palette is turquoise.



This is card thirty six for my


Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

11 comments:

kel Acopan said...

so pretty. i love that you chose turquoise with a touch of red. another challenge i have to check out too. thanks :)

jimlynn said...

SOOOOO CUTE! Love the way you framed out this cute little Riley! Precious card!
Lynn

kadie said...

Eek! Love this!

MiamiKel said...

Look at you, moving right along with your 100 cards - kudos! cute card!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Absolutely adorable card, April! Who doesn't love a Riley - and yours is SWEET!

Laura said...

So cute! The little bit of red really pops against the turquoise! Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Debbie said...

Riley is so cute!! I love the papers and colors!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Darlene said...

Wow, April, #36 is just too cute! I love the DP you used for the side banner and the pop of red on the heart with the sentiment is perfect!

Melissa Craig said...

Ugh! I'd much rather be stamping than catching up on housework. You did a great job with your card featuring Riley. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Cute! I was just thinking I have not used a Riley in awhile. Putting it on my list!!!

Jessi Fogan said...

Housework...meh!
I love this sentiment for a wedding card - laughter has definitely kept my marriage together, that's for sure. That's a great shape for the white mat, too!
So glad you could take a break from cleaning (blech!) to come play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)