Thursday, January 3, 2013

3/100

Yep, still going strong on this challenge....
Today, it isn't a card (obviously), but still a project from my stash!

The end result (one again) isn't what I started with. Let me show you my fails....








So, my original thought was to make an eggshell mosaic pin for my SIL....Lauren made it look so easy. One word...NOT! I used Ranger Adirondack Ink which I thought I HAD to have and eggshells and cardboard salvaged from a case of beer. Obviously a gentle touch is better.....less is more...

After getting eggshells stuck from head to toe, I conceded!

Because I had promised Shelly a handmade gift, I consulted the Ranger site and modified one of their tutorials and came up with this....


Let me know what you think....

Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW!!! That's lovely! Nice recovery. It sounds very difficult. The end result is beautiful.

~Paola~ said...

the power of keeping on trying leads to great results!! Your pin is GORGEOUS!!!!!! love this (fussy!) tecnique...♥