Thursday, October 4, 2012

Snow Much Fun

Hiyas!
I have been crafting, but just finished something in its entirety. These cards, alike but different, are going in a basket I am donating to the daycare at our Church for a Chinese Auction. I still have some things to add (and will show you soon), but these follow Mojo Monday #261 and I wanted to show them off.  ;-)









All designer paper is from Echo Park's Christmas This & That kit. The half pearls are from the dollar bin, the ribbons were 'hand-me-downs', and all card stock was from my stash. The rubbah is SU! (Snow Much Fun and Tiny Tags).



I plan on making some tags and a couple other things to round out the dozen cards!


Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Melina said...

This is so cute April! I love the patterned papers you used :)

:: BlueInks :: said...

I really like the colors and the papers are just perfect for the cute image. The little tag is too perfect.

Jacquel said...

I've been eyeballing that sketch April & you did a nice job with it! Your card came out sooo cute....TFS!!!

Tammy said...

Cute cards, love the different DP you used.

Darlene said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!! Love the different affects you achieved with altering the background paper! The inside is adorable, love the little guy in the corner! These should be a hit at the auction.