Thursday, September 13, 2012

I'm sorry!

No, I haven't really done anything wrong....I have just been MIA. My mojo seemed to leave as summer ended! But, I have finally found my mojo, pulled up my bootstraps and created a card!

I must admit that it did look better in my head, BUT it is a start!



This card follows the deconstructed sketch #69. I used papers from Echo Park's Everyday Eclectic. The stamps are from amuse studio, named 'just because" and can be found here. The ribbon was from my stash, and the crystals came from the Can You Digi It? Shop!


Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is just wonderful! I love your use of patterned paper and the wonderful stamping you did on the main panel! Wonderful take on this week's sketch!

Lola said...

LOL! You are too funny.

Great colors/combo and I adore the little butterfly.

:: BlueInks :: said...

I like how there are colors and DP's that you think would not go together, but you have pulled them together to make a great card.

Crestajune said...

Great job on this week's sketch! I love the papers you used and the little butterfly is the perfect finishing touch! Have a wonderful day!