Saturday, April 7, 2012

Max....where are you?

I found him!
He was looking innocent in the driveway with my dearest hubby!
I made this card for the New Release Challenge over at 
Peachy Keen Stamps!

Lorie gave us a sketch and I used her adorable Max 
(I sure hope this counts for a PKS).



I even decorated the inside of the card,
using the end sentiment included in the set!
BTW, I did customize the sentiment by inking only part of it at a time!

All paper by Authentique which can be found here!

Thanks for stopping by!
Huggz,
April

6 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Aaawwww - he is so cute!

Tammy said...

Sweet card April, love the way you finished the inside. Happy Easter to you and yours!

Barb said...

cute, cute cute!

Darlene said...

Really sweet image, and so well colored too! Love how you finished the inside with the papers and the rest of the sentiment. The colors are great too!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Sweet card, what a cute little expression on this little guy. Love the papers you used behind him. Hope you had a great weekend.

kadie said...

A-DORABLE!!!