Friday, March 23, 2012

T-Day!

Okay, I finished the card last night, BUT didn't get it posted...
And, I just can't call it an F-Day card.....

So, back to the card.....
In a punch art swap hosted by the wonderful Paola, we are challenged weekly by group member to use our punches....

The challenge runs Tuesday til Thursday.....hence, T-Day....

This week, Judy wanted us to be creative with flowers.


My SIL recently started a new job with VOA and she came home yesterday asking me for 200 cards by May 1st....lol....all appropriate for giving at Mother's Day (so glad that I rarely put sentiments on my cards ahead of time!).
Guess here is NUMBER ONE!

Thanks for stopping!
HUGGZ,
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

9 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Gorgeous, love the flowers and the image with those wonderful colors. Have a great weekend.

MiamiKel said...

Awesome colors together - very Miami chic! (teal, peach and pink, lol) I love that Judy picked flowers! I would have imagined butterflies, but this is just as stunning! Fabby!

Stellina Bella said...

ohmygoodness April!!
This card is TDF!!♥ super fantastic image and your sideline flowers with the 3D flowers on top are the cat's meow.what a great card this is! LOVE ITTTTT!!!♥
Txs for partecipating in the swap's
T-Days my friend!

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! What a way to rock the challenge, April! Beautiful colors, gorgeous flowers, darling bicycle image with the basket of flowers!

200 Mother's Day cards! Yikes!! You are going to be really, really busy!!!

Darlene said...

One of my favorite color combos!! Did you sponge the background CS? It looks like it has some shimmer...Loving that bicycle and the flowers are so very pretty! Love this card!

Tammy said...

Very pretty! Love the subtle bicycle!

~Paola~ said...

PS ---April
the comment from (stellina bella) above, is from me (paola)
I guess I didn't realize that I logged in w/ my DiL's nick...yikess...LOL

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great card, April. I like the colors, flowers and how you created around the bicycle.

kadie said...

oh, I love this!! Great way to display/use that designer paper!!