Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Can You Digi It?

Well, the new challenge is up....
And,
I procraftinated!
It isn't that I didn't make a project...
It isn't that I didn't have time to post it....
It is simply that life took over last weekend and that Monday brought a killer cold and my head threatening to blow up!

The theme for the next two weeks is
"RAINBOW"
Check out the blog to see the very cool inspiration photo!

Without further ado, here is my card. It features the wonderful digital image in the shop (by Lily Pink Designs)! I cant say enough about the gem wheels and used those too..... All dp and cs was from my scrap file! And, it is a darling little tea bag holder (tutorial on SCS)!





Please note, I will add links later in the day and add the inspiration photo, but I really wanted you to get your head thinking of a great project to complete and link to the challenge ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Sweet! Your rainbow of colors is fabulous!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Wow - love what you do with my digis!! Great colourful card :)

Darlene said...

Awwww, so darling, this bright rainbow of teacups!! Hot tea is just what you need too, and lots of it to clear your headcold. It's a great card and I wish you all-better my friend!