Sunday, January 8, 2012

Have you broken it yet?

Your New Year Resolution, that is....

I can't say that I sat down and made any resolutions, but my family is working at eating healthier and becoming happier for it!

The team over at Crafting When We Can had the holidays off and we are back showing off projects for the new year!

Stamping Boutique was wonderful enough to share the image (and others) on my card! I went with a very retro feel....looking for happiness and peacefulness in 2011!!!


I hope y'all get a chance to play with us this fortnight! That's two weeks....betcha have a bit of time to give it a shot! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

10 comments:

Darlene said...

Hey, April - this is GREAT! You really nailed the look and feel of the 60's although I doubt that you were old enough to be a teenage hippy at the time LOL
I admire everything about this card and could never have made it so well as you.
"Make love, not war" & "Peace!"

Lone Pine Designs said...

It really has a great reto vibe...wishing you and your family a happy 2012!

Tammy said...

Sweet card. Great flowers to go with it!

~Paola~ said...

very veryyyyyyyyyyyyy cute card April! I absolutly LOVE the image U used here....everything exudes 'peacefulness' and 'relaxation' amongst a bed of clouds.You rocked it BIG!! :o)

nwilliams6 said...

Very groovy image and embellishments. I have broken all but two of my plans - but they are still salvageable and I am not giving up yet!!! Hugz!

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a fun card! Love that sky background and the flowers so my time, or am I dating myself :)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

April, your card is so hip! I love the retro feel and that gorgeous paper in the background is perfect!

MiamiKel said...

What a fun card :) Not sure how I missed it, but it's a cutie! Peace out! xx0o

Carol W said...

Great card April...Good thing I didn't make a resolution....I definately would have broken it by now....sheesh...fun, fun, card...♥

Lola said...

The flowers around her are perfect! So peaceful. And I didn't make any resolutions either ;)