Thursday, September 8, 2011

Just a shout out!!

This week I had the pleasure of working with
from Heather, designer extraordinaire from Fresh Brewed Designs!

You can check out my original post below,
stop by the challenge blog here and/or buy this wonderful digi here.

So, long story short, I feel compelled to tell you that today is
at Fresh Brewed Designs....


and I want you all to be on the lookout for the next hop over there

Thanks for checking in with me today....Sorry there is no original work from me today - I will let you in on the reason why...  I am the Registrar for our statewide Women of the ELCA Convention which starts tomorrow and I have been busy, busy busy.....

Huggz,
April

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Glad to know you are just busy!

Kirei na Kami said...

You are such a sweetheart!!! Thank you for helping to spread the word about today's FBD new release blog hop and the upcoming Breast Cancer Awareness Hop:) How blessed Heather is to have a friend like you in her life!!! Hope registration goes smoothly for you:)

Hugs,
Carolyn