Sunday, September 18, 2011

Can it be?

Sure can!

It is Challenge Number 2 at CWWC!


We have a sponsor that was new to me and a true joy to work with....hop over to  Spesch Designer Stamps and check out their great offerings!

And, this fortnight holds a fun sketch to use!
AND, we are going with a fairy tale theme~

Y'all know me, I am so not girly....and this just threw me for a loop until I found this great immie at  Spesch Designer Stamps!



This reminds me of my DS day dreaming...just had to make a card with it!


Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to check out the great challenge and awesome prizes!!
HUGGZ,
April

6 comments:

Carol W said...

Oh my goodness April...you are an enabler to the max....lol...I went, I looked, I purchased...I should have read further to see it was a fairy theme as I didn't get a fairy image...:(... Oh well....the digis are adorable.....I love your card so very cute (especially since you aren't a fairy girl...lol)...great job.

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is delightful -- what a cutie! I will head over to see what this store has to offer! :)
Love it!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great job, April. You worked the sketch well! You are right, the image is adorable. Thanks, for sharing!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Great job with the sketch and the fairy theme!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is adorable,you did an amazing job on the sketch. Love the image and colors.

Tammy said...

Really cute card and image! Reminds me of myself, I'm always daydreaming.