Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Thursday!

I sound like a broken record every Thursday. 

If you know me over on SCS, I recently changed my alias from "Speedy" to "proCRAFTinator".  A bit of a play on words, but so very accurate in the past couple of months.  My mojo seems to spike when I can't craft....lol...must be a Murphy's Law!

Here is my submission to the progressive challenge at Delightful Inspiration.

The image is Ladybug Bloom.  Everything else is from my stash....one day, I will get my scraps to a manageable level!  oops...the sentiment is SU.  And, you might want to know that I colored the immie with my Bic's and the blue background with CTMH maker diluted with an aqua marker thing.  {Nope, I;m not tired!!}

Thanks for stopping in!
Huggz,
April

8 comments:

Becky said...

What a beautiful and fun card.

Tammy said...

Sweet card, love the purple flower.

Kathy said...

Bright and pretty April. Love the blue sky background and your fun color palette. Sweet senti, too. Thanks for playing along at D2D this week.

Lorie said...

Very cute card, April! It's bright and cheerful and as sweet as can be!

Love ya,
Lorie

Lori said...

Really pretty April!

kadie said...

Love this bright and cheery card, April! That sentiment is so true!

Lola said...

Lovely card using the Designed2Delight image! Great papers and colors.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Very whimsy! I love the proCRAFTinator part.