Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Two for Tuesday

Gonna be a short one today....lol....like any of my posts are truly short....

Melina over at SCS twisted my arm...and now I am making a pocket card in one of her swaps.  I hope this qualifies as a pocket....lol.  Well, it is my take on a pocket card.  There is a little something special in this pocket, I hope that Melina is happy with them when she gets them!!


My 'two-fer' is my Squigglefly Challenge Card.  Rather than using an actual image, I decide to use their free "Friend" paper as a wrap around my crisscross card.  {This is probalby closer to the pocket card that Melina was looking for, but...}  The dp's are from a kit I found at Ollies the other day.  The brown cs is from Stampin Up (I'm sure they don't call it brown, though.

I hope you have enjoyed your Tuesday with me...Thanks for stopping by!
Huggz,
April

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Well look at you, April! Two more wonderful cards! I'm impressed!!! Love them both... very creative!

Lisa Summerhays said...

Great cards! Thanks for playing along at Squiggelfly!

Marlene said...

Nice projects.