Saturday, March 20, 2010

No Creating Today

Well, it was my intention to make a new card today.  Somehow though, the day got a way from me and the sunshine won out in the end. 

This morning we participated in Scouting For Food and Clothing.  My son just crossed over to Boy Scouts and I am no longer a Den Leader; but there I was training after him with bags to be ties to door knobs (next Saturday we will pick it all up....ugh).  We finished that up in time to make it to his last Floor Hockey Game, then went looking for a pair of pants for him and then the the Genesee Country Village and Museum.  They are a living historical village and they were having activites around Maple Sugaring.  Was a very nice day out in the weather, albeit a bit breezy for my liking.  Then is was supper time and now we have just finished up watching "New Moon." 

So, it is just about 10:30 my time and no card to show for the day.

But, I promise to get a card made and posted before the end of tomorrow.

Huggz,
April

No comments: