Monday, March 22, 2010

A Marvelous Monday

If you read yesterday's post, you would know that I was unhappy with my submission to Sew Many Challenges....

Therefore, I tried again.  My  interpretation this time is a bit looser.  You can check it out at Week 8 Sew Many Challenges.  While the image is not from their collection, it is by Soft Pencil, one of their sponsors.   The paper is SU! and the image is colored with Copics.

I think she is waiting for Spring to truly get here.

I hope you will check out Sew Many Cards and even participate in their challenge....if not this week, there is always next!!

7 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Awwww what a great image April!! I thought your post yesterday was awesome! But like you, I'm my own worst critic, so I totally understand! I think you done an awesome job with the sketch and your coloring is perfect!!!

Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges!!!

Gael said...

Very cute! I love the bright colors

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

April, this is another ADORABLE card! Wow! You're on a roll... these great creations... and blog posts, too. I am in awe of your blog! (You know how badly I want three columns!) You are an amazing woman. I'm glad you are my friend!

Anonymous said...

Love this card...such a cute image and fun card. Great job on the coloring and pfffft...GREAT JOB on your new blog...I'm jealous...I need a tutuorial...

kim.mom said...

This is ADORABLE!!! I'm off to see your first one, now. Thanks for playing at SMC!

Cheri said...

Nice card. Love those baby chicks Thanks for joining SMC Challenges

Unknown said...

Cute card, love the image and colours. Thanks for playing at SMC